Refresh the Mind, Body & Soul
"Unwind in this yoga retreat amidst the sun. sea. and sand!"
The Residence Rejuvenating yoga retreat will allow you to give your body everything it deserves: a healthy body, improved strength and flexibility, beautiful skin and peace of mind .This package rejuvenates mind, body and spirit through a combination of Clarins spa treatments. With daily yoga classes, meditation, pranayama and Clarins beauty treatments complemented by a dietary menus prepared by our chef.
Reflecting the philosophy that harmony is the key to inner happiness, The Residence yoga Programme seeks to counteract the stresses of our modern hectic lifestyles. After six yoga lessons, you'll be equipped and inspired to continue your practice at home so that you can reap the benefits of yoga for the rest of your life. From breath and meditation workshops to deep massages, you'll return feeling utterly relaxed and at peace with yourself and your body and cherishing the unforgettable beach front and sunset views of The Residence Maldives.
Enjoy upgrade to the next category!
- One Wellness Consultation on Arrival
- One 50-minute Choice of a Massage**
- One 30-minute in-villa Private Meditation
- One 30-minute Yoga Nidra
- One 30-minute Neck & Shoulder
- One 60-minute in-villa Private Yoga
- One 30-minute Pranayama Lesson
- One 30-minute Guided Stretching
- Five - Hatha Yoga Group Class (60-minute)
- Yoga Workshop
- Welcome gifts on arrival - An inspiration Yoga Book, A mat and a guided images plan for guests to bring home for their yoga practice.
Terms & Conditions:
- Open to all categories
- Daily Half Board meal (only) for the couple in the restaurant. Lunch is supplement
- Guided itinerary during your stay 5 days 4 nights. Additional night will be based on Best Available Rate
- Stay minimum of 4 nights and enjoy complimentary transfers for 2 adults. Supplement on 3rd person will apply
- Privilege seating during meal time (pre-book on arrival)
- 10% discount of further spa session
- Valid from now till March 2020 . Subject to supplement for festive menus