In and Around The Resort
The Maldives is synonymous with crystal clear waters and blue lagoons, dotted with pearl-like islands, making it an irresistible playground for water-based sports and activities. Enjoy the exhilaration of being on the ocean, hopping over to explore other islands, or learning about the local way of life with a visit to a traditional local village.
There’s much for kids to enjoy too. Besides playing on the beach, perhaps a little pampering at the spa with a junior manicure and pedicure, or a private yoga session with mum or dad!
- Castaway Island Experience
A private beach to bask in the sun. Discover our castaway picnic island - Koduhutta accessible only by a Dhingi or kayak just two minutes away. Picnic Lunch and Private Dining Experience can be arranged at a fee.
- Complimentary Sunrise and Sunset Yoga classes scheduled. Pre-registration required.
- Culinary Adventure Cooking Class with our Executive Chef at a fee
- Learn to mix cocktails from our In-house mixologist at The Beach Bar at a fee
Scuba Diving - PADI-5 Dive Centre
The atoll promises a wealth of untouched dive sites suitable for all levels of divers.The vibrant reefs and lagoons offer an escapade into the spectacular marine life of the isolated atoll.
Non-motorised and snorkelling activities
- Beachfront Infinity Freshwater Swimming Pool
- Catamaran Sailing & Windsurfing (license required; beginner lessons are available at a fee)
- Kayaking & Stand-up Paddle Board
- Big Game Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Fun Tubes
- Water Skiing
- Knee Boarding
- Jet Ski Excursions
- Excursions to isolated islands and local villages
- Island Hopping
- Dolphin Cruise
- Private Excursions
- Coral Gardening
Packages and Prices:
Non-motorized watersports are complimentary.
Lessons for beginners and Motorized Activities are available at a fee.