40% Off Best Available Rates
BOOK NOW, STAY LATER
Disconnect from the humdrum of life and reconnect with nature in the lush island paradise of The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah surrounded by turquoise waters. Cycle down sandy paths under the shade of coconut trees or on the longest private bridge in the Maldives whilst gazing at scenic sunsets and sunrises. Take a dip in the pristine waters of the deepest and largest atoll of Gaafu Alifu in the world and snorkel around the house reef of with baby sharks, sea turtles, eagle rays and a multitude of colourful fishes. Paradise is waiting for you at The Residence Maldives at Dhigurah
Book now and enjoy 40% off Best Available Rates!
For stays anytime between now and 31 July 2023.
- 40% off Best Available Rates with daily breakfast included
- Complimentary domestic flight and speedboat return transfers (minimum stay of 4 nights or more)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access
- Complimentary Sunrise & Sunset Yoga sessions at the Spa by Clarins
- Complimentary Bikes for each guest or scheduled buggy service to move around the island
- Complimentary 1-hour non-motorised water sports daily (kayak and stand-up paddle)
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are for bed and breakfast only. Meal plan upgrades are chargeable
- Prices are subject to 10% service charge, 16% GST and a Green Tax of USD 6 nett per person per night.
- Valid till 31 July 2023
- Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other offers
- Festive Gala supplements will apply on Christmas Eve Gala Dinner (24 December) at USD 260 per adult; USD 130 per child (from 3 to 12 years old) and New Year Eve Gala Dinner (31 December) at USD 345 per adult; USD 175 per child (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Complimentary domestic flight transfers for 2 persons in one-bedroom villa and 4 persons in two-bedroom villa applicable with a minimum booking of 4 nights or more.
- For additional 3rd person in one-bedroom or 5th person travelling with the group, additional rollaway bed & transfers are chargeable.
- Postponement of trips may be accommodated due to unforeseen circumstances such as in relation to COVID-19 (eg. Last minute changes to flights by your airline(s). Kindly contact your hotel assistance.