A Message from Our Chairman
Your health and safety is at the heart of all we do and remains our highest priority.
As we look forward to welcoming you soon, you can rest assured that we have further enhanced our already stringent cleaning and safety standards based on guidance from the local health authorities as well as the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO).
In meeting the new health and safety expectations, you can look forward to new guest experiences with digital menu options, restaurant seating at reduced capacities and physical distancing in effect and more as these precautionary and response protocols and procedures are implemented for your peace of mind.
Some of these operational measures include:
SCREENING, TEMPERATURE CHECKS
• Daily temperature screening for employees and visitors accessing the hotel at all public and employee entry/exit points
HANDWASHING & ENHANCED SANITATION
• Provision of anti-bacterial hand sanitisers throughout our operations, with dedicated sanitisation stations in all public and back of house areas.
• Enhanced and increased frequency of scheduled cleaning and disinfection in high touch surfaces and shared spaces from guestrooms, restaurants, pool, gym, spa including staff areas
FOOD & BEVERAGE SAFETY
• Food and beverage service will be adjusted in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• Enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for restaurants, in-room dining and events include menus via digital devices and increased sanitisation after every seating
• Table arrangements in all restaurants and bars will be reconfigured as per physical distancing guidelines
• Maintaining physical distancing protocols consistent with recommended guidelines of 1-2m apart from each other within restaurants and other public areas throughout the hotel
EMPLOYEE HEALTH, TRAINING & RESPONSE TEAMS
• All employees undergo ongoing training on COVID-19 awareness and overall health and safety knowledge
• Use of protective masks, gloves and equipment for all employees in all relevant areas
• A dedicated Hygiene Champion in each department has been appointed to ensure vigilance and adherence
• An available medical personnel is on call 24/7 with a trained response team on how to immediately assist and respond for suspected/confirmed cases
We remain committed to continue to maintain our optimal standards of cleanliness and hygiene in providing you with a safe and clean environment as we prepare to welcome you to our idyllic resorts around the world when travel resumes again.
Cenizaro Hotels & Resorts