We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
The Residence Bintan
Note: Open for Indonesian Nationality only.
- Maintain complete knowledge and strictly abide by state liquor regulations, particularly those prohibiting service to minors, intoxicated persons and drunk driving
- Inspect all aspects of the outlet environment ensuring compliance with standards of cleanliness and order and direct respective personnel to rectify deficiencies immediately
- Inspect quality and amounts of garnishes, ensuring agreement to departmental standards
- Anticipate guest's needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Ensure that transfer slips and spill sheets are filled out and distributed in accordance with departmental standards.
- Ensure that each liquor bottle ordered is backed up by an exchange of an empty bottle of same liquor
- Responsibility for the creation of cocktail menus and Update menu changes on the point of sale terminal
- Development and implementation of new international trends to set exceedingly expected standards within the industry
- Implement and ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policy is met at all times
- Establish par levels for supplies, liquor, beer, wine and equipment. Complete requisitions to replenish shortages or additional items needed for the anticipated business
- Responsibility for all beverage purchases, inventories and stock levels within the operation
- Regularly check storage areas for proper supplies, organization and cleanliness
- Review sales and beverage costs for previous day; resolve discrepancies with Accounting, track actual against budget
- Conduct pre-shift meeting with staff and review all information pertinent to the day's business.
- Inspect grooming and attire of staff; rectify any deficiencies
- Inspect, plan and ensure that all materials and equipment are in complete readiness for service; rectify deficiencies with respective personnel
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labor forecasts. Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands
- Ensure that staff report to work as scheduled. Document any late or absent employees
- Should demonstrate strong communication skills and professional attitude at all time
- Relevant experience at the hotel and strong leadership skill
- Knowledge of electronic hotel reservation system
- Fluent in English