We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
Grow With Us
Grow With Us
Cenizaro Hotels & Resorts
Note: Please select Cenizaro Corporate Office as location on the online application form.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Hotel General Manager is responsible for achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives. To achieve this, the Hotel General Manager should run the hotel in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies as set out by the company.
- The Hotel General Manager shall see to the implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hotel’s target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets. The Hotel General Manager shall ensure the correct production and distribution of information and promotion materials as agreed to.
Guard the efficiency/productivity and the company results:
- Draw up plans and budget concepts (revenues, costs, etc.);
- Safeguard the realization, tracing and adjustment of deviations;
- Developing improvement actions, carry out costs savings;
- Guard/ controlling of cost price
- Delivering of data and proposals for the budgets and investments.
- Safeguard quality of operations (internal & external audits)
Manage the various Department Heads
- Coordinate planning of Department Heads and Assistant Managers with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services; solving of bottle necks;
- Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the Heads of Departments/ Assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;
- Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
- Implement the SOPs optimally in the hotel and act as a flag ship establishment for the brand.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting.
- Ensure an adequate administration, for the outgoing and incoming invoices, for the payment of invoices and for drawing up periodical management data. Justify deviations and differences.
- Handling complaints, in the last resort.
- Other reliable to the above mentioned, tasks in order of the executive;
- Handing over opinions and beliefs, decisions etc. to the executives;
- Leading various internal and external meetings;
- Supervise the fulfillment of the regulations of the employment legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements
- Correct use of Company's corporate identity.
- Maintain contacts with public authorities