We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
The Residence Zanzibar
- Plans menus for all outlets, catering, banqueting and special occasions in accordance with the set guidelines.
- Ensures proper scheduling of staff in accordance to the expected work-load and depending on the hotel occupancy. Controls and enforces the set vacation limits. Maintains a performance record of each member of the kitchen staff for assessment purposes.
- Ensures proper briefing of the service staff with regards to specials, specialities, seasonal offers and promotions.
- Assumes full responsibility of the training programmes aimed to maintain and improve the kitchen standards.
- Ensures proper handling of equipment, prevents loss and damage to assets and goods.
- Responsible for the costing of all food items produced.
- Responsible for proper storage of food items throughout the operation.
- Responsible for the proper receiving procedures of food items.
- Team oriented and to be able to cope with high volume of business.
- Friendly, attentive with positive attitude and always use proper language.
- Carries out other duties that may from time to time be assigned to him by the General Manager or the Executive Assistant Manager.