We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
Assistant Financial Controller
The Residence Maldives
- Directs and organizes the activities of the Resort Accounting Department to maintain high standards consistent with the goals of the Company.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Resort Accounting Department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Prepare the monthly financial statements in accordance with Company policy where appropriate and to comply with local Law and Regulations.
- Implement effective control of all costs food, beverage, labor, supplies, equipment, etc., among all Resort Sub-Departments.
- Ensure proper use, maintenance, repair and storage of Accounting supplies, equipment and facilities.
- Ensure proper stock levels are maintained.
- Assist all Managers in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality, service, safety, cleanliness, merchandising and promotion.
- Develop with the aid of the various Managers, the operating tools necessary and incidental to modern management principles, budgeting, forecasting, purchase specifications, recipes, portion specifications, menu abstracts, food production control, report preparation and presentation, etc.