We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
Cenizaro Hotels & Resorts
- Supervise food preparation. Resolve problems affecting production. Monitor customer counts and food consumption. Maintain supply of products for customer selection. Supervise and lead team members in cost control management of food, supplies and equipment. Monitor quality of food. Ensure cleanliness of work areas. Supervise use, maintenance and cleaning of food production equipment. Design and assemble special food presentations. Update and follow standardized recipes & monitor accuracy of recipes. Assist with supervision and training of department production team members.
- Quality Driven and very strong knowledge in international and western cuisine. Strong leadership skills, committed to guest satisfaction and quality. Experience in islands is an advantage. Experience in same position for at least 1 to 3 years but should have 5 star hotel background experiences for last 4 to 5 years. Should reflect good personal presentation as guest contact would be on daily basis. Should be fluent in English, other known languages would be of added advantage.
- Plans menus for all outlets, catering, banqueting and special occasions in accordance with the set guidelines.
- Ensures proper scheduling of staff in accordance to the expected work-load and depending on the hotel occupancy. Controls and enforces the set vacation limits. Maintains a performance record of each member of the kitchen staff for assessment purposes.
- Ensures proper briefing of the service staff with regards to specials, specialities, seasonal offers and promotions.
- Assumes full responsibility of the training programmes aimed to maintain and improve the kitchen standards.
- Ensures proper handling of equipment, prevents loss and damage to assets and goods.
- Responsible for the costing of all food items produced.
- Responsible for proper storage of food items throughout the operation.
- Responsible for the proper receiving procedures of food items.
- Team oriented and to be able to cope with high volume of business.
- Friendly, attentive with positive attitude and always use proper language.
- Carries out other duties that may from time to time be assigned to him by the General Manager or the Executive Assistant Manager.