We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
The Residence Zanzibar
- Establishes daily work assignments, and directs flow of same to completion.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Reviews all completed work orders, and inspects completed work as needed to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Respond to guest's maintenance needs promptly and ensure guests receive professional, efficient prompt and courteous service to hotel standards.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel.
- Assists all department heads in handling any unusual maintenance related staff/guest complaints.
- Ensures completion to standard of all required preventive maintenance operations.
- Assists engineers in diagnosis of problems related to equipment malfunction.
- Coordinate all training programs for department personnel.
- Provides supervision/support to all Engineering department staff on a daily basis.
- Ensures maintenance shop adherence to cleanliness and safety standards.
- Attends all required hotel meetings to keep abreast of in-house activities/promotions and events; maintain communications with other departments within the hotel.
- Assist Chief Engineering in monitoring energy consumption, maintaining equipment and supply inventories.
- Assists Dispatcher in communicating Maintenance Request needs to engineers as needed
- Administers; key control system, tool control procedures.
- Performs periodic inspections of all property assets to ensure maintenance to standard.
- Evaluates individual employee performance, determines areas in need of improvement or requirements for advancement, establishes goals, objectives and training needs required to achieve same.
- Maintains open communications with all hotel departments to ensure smooth operations and guest satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all time.
- Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance.
- Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees.
- Executes emergency procedures in accordance with hotel standards.
- Complies with required safety regulations and procedures.
- Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions.
- Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area.
- Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules.
- Remains current with hotel information and changes.
- Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards.