We believe in creating enriching experiences not only for our guests, but also for those looking to build a career with us too. Discover enriching career opportunities with Cenizaro as we continue to grow our network of hotels and resorts in new and exciting destinations.
Sales & Public Relations Executive - Chinese Speaking
The Residence Mauritius
- Meeting with guests daily and receiving feedbacks to avoid glitches.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
- Hotel visits for Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Competitors.
- Organising special arrangements for guests such as Wedding, Special Dinner and Birthdays.
- Designing, writing and/or producing presentations, press releases, articles, leaflets, ‘in-house' journals, reports, publicity brochures, information for web sites and promotional videos.
- Conduct check-in on request at the reception.
- Conduct room orientation (presentation), resort orientation and room visit on guest request.
- Anticipate guest expectation (develop a meticulous eye for detail).
- Inform Head of Department of guest complaints/comments and partner with management in solving guest issues or expectations.
- Handle all telephone inquiries and reservations to provide efficient, accurate and courteous reservation services and telephone.
- Perform any cognate duty assigned by Head of Department.